New business – how?
Fødevaregruppen´s experienced consultants can get your business approved swiftly! Our employees will:
- ensure proper registration or authorization from Fødevarestyrelsen
- send the application and the required documents to be authorized or registered by Fødevarestyrelsen
- handle the meeting with Fødevarestyrelsen and get all practicalities in order
- help you set up your business
- help you choose the right materials
- handle all contact with the architect and review the drawings of the kitchen
- ensure that the flow in the kitchen is correct from the beginning, so you avoid expensive refurbishments
- ensure your approval for import, export and organic food.
A service agreement with Fødevaregruppen provides increased safety for your business. A service agreement means that we will ALWAYS be there for YOU. As a business, you can sign a service agreement for 1, 2 or 3 years. We will come to your company and assist you during production and provide guidance prior to the visit by Fødevarestyrelsen. Among other things, we will advise you on maintenance, cleaning and pest control in your company.
Regular visits – Regular safety! Food safety and food quality will not be implemented overnight. It requires ongoing work, process optimization and control. Therefore, we recommend our clients regular visits and to sign a service agreement if they want to be on top of their hygiene. For both large and small companies. Fødevarestyrelsen will always visit you at inconvenient times. Do you wish to be ready next time? We can certainly help you!
Contact Fødevaregruppen today on +45 22 90 03 03
Contact Fødevaregruppen here